Thursday, November 8, 2012

NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST

A lot of people have a tendency to skip breakfast. BAD IDEA! Breakfast is truly the most important meal of the day, especially when you're trying to lose weight. Protein is the best way to start your day.

Some great breakfast foods that are high in protein:

  • Eggs 
  • Cereal 
  • Oatmeal 
  • Dairy (Milk, Cottage Cheese) 
  • Nuts
  • Soy Products 
  • Grits 
Now most of us, like me, don't have time at 6 in the morning to make and eat cereal and eggs and toast. Each morning I drink a Protein shake. It tastes great AND keeps me pretty full until about 10. Now many protein shakes are gritty and don't taste that great, but I drink EAS Lean 15 and it is really tasty. I drink the chocolate flavor. 


You can find this shake in most stores, like GNC. I purchase mine from Target and it costs about $20 and lasts about a month. There are 30 servings in one container. 

You may also like protein bars, which are also really good and filling. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment