Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Pinterest

First of all, if you don't have Pinterest you don't know what you're missing. It's an online bulletin board where you can "Pin" websites and webpages. You can follow other people's "pins" or you can create your own "pins." It's great for finding workouts, recipes, DIY projects, and wedding planning (for when that time comes).

Here's the link to my Pinterest --> My Pinterest
Look at my "Skinny" board for some great weightloss tips, tricks, and exercises. All the exercises are very do-able and aren't too time-consuming. There are even some great exercises to do with tv shows and commercials for those of us who can't bear to leave the TV screen.
Look at my "Yummy" board for some great recipes. Now all of these are not the healthiest, but there are some great one's for a healthy diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment